Seeking an Architect for a direct hire opportunity in Las Vegas, NV. Our client is looking to expand their team of talented, creative, and caring architects. They are looking for candidates with the right mix of design, management, technical, and organizational skills. They are offering an opportunity to grow and develop in a friendly atmosphere. While they expect their architects to be responsible both for the design as well as technical execution of projects, they also want them to have fun and explore new ideas.
Our client is a growing design firm, focused on delivering value to their clients through architecture, planning and interior design. They care about their clients and develop that relationship to everyone’s mutual benefit. This care is demonstrated through inspired design, careful attention to detail, and delivering quality work products. Their portfolio includes successful projects in corporate interiors as well as hospitality, multi-unit residential, commercial, and institutional settings. They are in three locations – Las Vegas, Chicago, and Long Beach, California. Besides the demonstrated care for their clients, they also care for their employees by striving to maintain a good work atmosphere as well as a positive work-life balance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead design efforts
- Manage small to medium projects
- Produce construction documents
- Produce presentation materials (renderings, material boards, precedent studies)
- Project Architect with 5-8 years of experience
- Communication skills with clients, consultants, and colleagues
- Knowledge of current digital production tools: BIM, graphics, office productivity software
- Knowledge of building codes and construction techniques
- Familiarity with commercial, multi-unit residential, or institutional building types
- Schedule: 8A – 5P