Messina is currently assisting our client, an organization dedicated to the furtherance of medical education for physicians and other health care providers in the field of orthopedics, with their search for a part-time Bio Skills Lab Assistant. The urgent need is to find one or two people who can assist in projects on the weekend and work eight to ten hours shifts Saturday and Sunday at their facility in Rosemont, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day lab procedures such as cleaning, maintenance, lab set up and lab tear down.
- Will be working with or around cadavers, lab specimens, and other biomaterials.
- Working in a lab with specimens and equipment used in bio skills labs.
- Cadaver lab experience.
- Extensive knowledge of human anatomy.
- Quick problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professionalism in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations.
- Knowledge of Biologic safety protocol.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours as dictated by client needs.
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6 AM – 8 PM (2 shifts)
Optional Shift: Monday to Friday, from 4 PM – 8 PM
Location: Rosemont, IL