Messina Group is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing Advisory consulting team. This role functions as a BA Consultant while working on a variety of client projects involving digital transformation, and IT Due Diligence. The preferred candidate is a self-starter, has 2-4 years of experience working directly with business and technology teams, and is eager and willing to learn new technologies to impact the business. We are eager to develop the right individual looking to carve out a career path within Messina’s Consulting Division.
Coordinate with client business and technical teams to develop digital transformation and IT Due Diligence solutions to address client’s business problems and generate ROI, such as:
- Elicit requirements from key business and technical stakeholders
- Research potential technology solutions and document analysis
- Extract and record requirements and use cases from client interviews
- Develop process workflows, create and/or document SOPs, develop KPIs
- Define, manage, and execute technical solutions.
- Interview executive-level clients and present deliverables
- Facilitate training and knowledge transfer
- Support the development of collateral for the Messina Group Advisory Practice, such as case studies, products, frameworks, demonstration materials, etc.
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 2-4 years of BA experience
- Strong communication, skills, and client-facing acumen required
- Project Management and Organizational Skills
- Microsoft technology experience in at least 1-2 areas is strongly preferred (SharePoint, Power BI, SQL, .NET, Azure)
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Python, R Scripting, SAS, or experience with equivalent tools a plus
- Cloud computing platform experience a plus, i.e., AWS, IBM Cloud, MS Azure
- Status: Direct Hire
- Location: Rosemont or Downtown Chicago
- Candidate must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship, which specifically includes U.S. Citizens or permanent residents with a Green Card
- No Corp to Corp