Our client is one of the region's largest compost producer with mulch products and soil blends. They have made it a mission to become more green by reducing landfill waste and producing high quality compost.
- Transport all materials to all local site locations, retail locations, and customer addresses in a safe manner
- Travel to and between all terminal locations in and around the region to which you are assigned.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and immediately report any concerns or problems
- Follow dispatch invoice for materials, directions to job site and any special instructions, following them in detail.
- Operate tractor-trailer/vehicle, tandem, roll-off, and dump truck according to state and federal laws and observing all safety regulations established by the company and D
- Possess CDL-A in good standing and current DOT medical card
- Clean MVR with no DUIs, no major violations, and no more than a combo of 3 at-fault accidents or violations in the past 3 years
- Ability to drive a manual on a CDL-A vehicle or higher
- Willing to work occasional weekends
- Able to lift over 50 pounds, stand and sit for long periods of time, etc.
- Be able to follow instructions, take direction well and be able to adapt to changes in the operation
- Be able to work well in a high volume, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- 1 year of CDL Class A driving experience preferred
- Experience hauling heavy equipment & operating commercial vehicles with live walking floor trailers and/or floors that move
- Roll-off container experience
- Tanker, Doubles, and/or Triples endorsements