Seeking a Chemical Compounder for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Wood Dale, IL. The Chemical Compounder is responsible for mixing chemicals to produce materials for a water treatment manufacturer.
- Responsible for accurate formulation of all production lots
- Set-up, load, operate, and monitor all mixing machine equipment for product formulations.
- Calibrate, operate, and monitor all formulation-related equipment.
- Responsible for the operations necessary to adjust pH of product for in-process testing.
- Clean and sanitize all tanks, equipment and chemical containers used in the product formulation process in accordance to current SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Complete forms for recording production volumes (batches), and comply with all current GDP standards.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as necessary within the compounding department, in an effort to provide the required support to ensure adherence to production schedule.
- Entry Level (0-1 years of experience)
- High School Diploma or GED
- A person with experience working in or around the manufacturing of Chemical Products.
- Ability to accurately weigh/measure chemicals in both powder and liquid form and have the ability to read and retain written SOPs that are required within the formulation department.
- Ability to learn forklift operations