Seeking a CNC/CAM Programmer for a direct hire opportunity in Wheeling, IL offering a great opportunity for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – CNC/CAM Programmer:
- Utilizes Esprit CAM software to create programs for machine operators
- Create and post individual part programs for CNC machinists to utilize
- Utilize the proper cutting tools and cutting conditions for efficient manufacturing
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications, drawings, locations of surfaces
- Leverage and use ERP software to document actions by completing required work orders to view or print misc. documents, etc. (electronic logs)
- Meets production goals regarding cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Participate in required meetings and training
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures
- Schedule: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: Wheeling
- Associates Degree or technical school or 2 years of industry-related manufacturing experience
- Skilled in CAM software (Esprit CAM software is preferred)
- Knowledge of CNC manufacturing methods and equipment is required
- Must be detailed oriented multi-tasker who is able to prioritize tasks and able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Exposure or experience in manufacturing is a plus