Seeking a Collections Associate for a Contract opportunity in Rosemont, IL. This role will handle the collection and A/R functions for commercial customers within the Health Club and Hospitality segment of our business in accordance with established guidelines. General responsibilities are routine order hold approvals, account invoice collection, account reconciliation, dispute management, credit card chargebacks and account credit review, maintenance, and limit control. This role is hybrid – 3 days/week in office in Rosemont, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounts receivable balance of $1.5M
- Responsible for the collection and reconciliation of all past-due accounts within the assigned customer segments.
- Identify final demand, escalation, and third-party collection accounts monthly and provide the supervisor with details regarding their status.
- Monitor past due accounts, and coordinate collection of all outstanding obligations with Customer and Sale Representative
- Identify internal control problems such as credit card issues, returned checks, parts & service billing, and interfacing issues due to multiple computer systems.
- Make collection calls and arrange payment plans.
- Send statements and invoice copies
- Work within the team environment to include cross-training and project work
- Schedule: 8A – 5P (Hybrid, 3 days/week in office)
- Location: Rosemont, IL
- Duration: Contract (2 months+)
- One year of collection experience with knowledge of collection systems and techniques
- Oracle ERP experience is a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic Word & PPT skills