Seeking to hire a Finance Business Partner for a long-term hybrid, contract opportunity in Hackettstown, NJ.
Job Description: Key business partner to provide financial leadership to the Fruit and Gum & Mints cell teams and ensure the execution of the approved business plan. It will ensure sound business analysis of product and investment proposals, volume and earnings performance tracking and analysis, delivery of key initiatives, marketing investment analysis, post-event analysis, competitive analysis, and creation of business processes.
· Provide in-depth financial analysis related to key initiatives (innovations, marketing investments, capital expenditures, portfolio analysis and pricing.
· Analyze, interpret & communicate actual financial results to Business Team with insights and recommendations.
· Develop and share an understanding of the Fruit/G&M product portfolios, recommending where have opportunities to drive value creation.
· Analyze competitive landscape and develop relevant benchmarks and work with Human Intelligence team to incorporate trends and competitive activities into business plans.
· Share best practices and relevant information with other Finance areas and in efforts to drive improved engagement.
· 5+ years of FP&A experience.
· Experience with MS Office and SAP.
· Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, obtain mutual agreement as to the resolution and implement change.
· Strong management and interpersonal skills. Must be able to convince, influence, and motivate all levels within the business in order to achieve objectives.
· Must have a high degree of self-direction with the ability to constantly seek innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
· Must be proactive, high energy, detailed-oriented when appropriate, results-oriented, and willing to drive change.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects.
· Duration: 6 months+
· Location: Hybrid role out of Hackettstown, NJ (Mondays and Fridays remote)