LabTalent seeks a Lab Technician for our client in Rowley, UT. The Lab Technician will perform rapid and accurate analyses of samples submitted from each critical stage of the production process. Insures metal analyses meet specification limits and provides quick sample turnaround time. Calculating, troubleshooting, reporting, and the preparation of the Electrolytic Cell feed schedule are also basic functions of this position. Other Duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of chemistry or related science (biology/geology/physics etc.),
- Experience in inorganic wet chemical analysis, instrumental analysis, flame AAS, ICP, emission spectrometer and colorimetric techniques is helpful.
- Must be willing to work Holidays and weekends
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and follow assignments through to completion.
- Effective time management skills.
- Conscientiousness, punctuality, and dependability are essential.
- Must have reliable transportation.