Messina Group is seeking a Lab Technician for a Direct Hire role in Tucker, GA.
- Conduct chemical analysis and formulation experiments with minimal supervision.
- Conduct laboratory experiments to support new product development efforts as directed by senior scientists.
- Perform experiments/analyses to characterize incoming samples, raw materials, and finished products.
- Review, maintain, and update laboratory documents, as necessary.
- Perform experiments, maintain laboratory equipment, and instrument calibration in accordance with instructions and SOPs. Including, but not limited to, UV-Vis, viscometer, pH meter, titrator, analytical balance, flashpoint, cloud point, and moisture analyzer.
- Required a minimum of 4-year college degree from an accredited institution in Chemistry or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of laboratory experience in a R&D new product development setting.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in wet lab techniques and physical property characterization.
- Previous formulation experience in HI&I industry is highly desirable, but not required.
- Detail oriented team player that enjoys fast paced R&D environment.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite are required.