Seeking a NetSuite/Financial Systems Administrator for our client, a global investment banking firm in Chicago, IL. This role will require onsite work at their Loop location Monday-Thursday and remote work on Fridays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working closely with colleagues on the Global Accounting & Finance and Business Enablement teams, the incumbent will interact successfully and effectively with all stakeholders and as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness, relying on extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows. The primary responsibility of the NetSuite/Financial Systems Administrator is to manage NetSuite OneWorld, our financial systems of record, and related third-party business applications. The position will be based in Chicago and have a strong collaborative relationship with colleagues in other geographies. This position reports to the Assistant Controller.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support day-to-day operations, manage maintenance tasks (scripts, workflows, customizations), and implementation of NetSuite OneWorld
- Manage integration with third-party applications such as Stampli, Workiva, LeaseQuery
- Develop, document, and maintain processes and procedures to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and regulations
- Provide end-user training and ongoing support, including onboarding of new users and leading regular information-sharing activities
- Stay up to date on NetSuite functionality, evaluate new features, recommend implementation of features, and manage the process of upgrades
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and recommend key technologies required to support and improve the business process
- Implement and manage financial applications in addition to NetSuite
- 2-3 years of relevant NetSuite experience with a strong understanding of the NetSuite OneWorld platform
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science. Background in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with reporting platforms such as Workiva technologies (WDesk, WData) is a plus
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and troubleshooting skills