Messina Group seeks a Pricing Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares pricing and profitability analyses that support New Business efforts and are in line with renewal strategies.
- Collaborates with Sales Executives, Account Managers, and Field Operations to gather and question all cost assumptions used to prepare a quote.
- Works directly with Sales and Account Management to improve the financial status of current and potential clients by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, and recommending appropriate actions.
- Analyzes revenue, cost, margin, and pricing agreements while providing insight and recommendations for timely and effective business decisions.
- Ensures development and improvement of standard pricing analytic report templates, presentations, methodologies, and processes through advanced analytical thought processes.
- Challenges the conventional pricing methodology to improve the process and develop new approaches.
- Schedule: 8am-5pm
- Location: Hybrid/Rolling Meadows-2 days per week
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference in a quantitative analytical field such as Finance, Accounting, Math, Statistics, and Economics
- 4 or more years of experience in quantitative analysis solving business problems, preferably including some pricing-related experience that may include pricing management, methods, and techniques, financial analysis, and/or marketing research.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Prior experience working in the insurance or financial services industry is a strong plus