Seeking to hire a Printed Circuit Board Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Lisle, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the design, fabrication, and procurement processes to acquire the PCB’s in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
· PCB Designer needs to have knowledge of potential qualification testing stresses to insure proper PCB design.
· Knowledge of acceptable mounting techniques relative to PCB design to facilitate mechanical shock and vibration testing.
· Knowledge of PCB design requirements to facilitate different products to PCB attachment processes such as wave soldering, Reflow oven SMT, and compliant tail press-fit.
· Manage inventory control of purchased PCB’s along with the associated drawings, artwork, and files.
· Provides technical support to customers, engineering, and suppliers.
· Bachelors or associates degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
· 3+ years of professional experience in PCB design and fabrication processes.
· Preferred – 5+ years of professional experience in PCB design and fabrication processes and component reliability laboratory experience evaluating PCB’s, materials, and or products using mechanical and environmental testing with hands on experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of Cadence -Allegro PCB Designer (revision 16.6 – 2015) to create “Symbols” as well as layout PCB’s.
· Knowledge of PCB design, fabrication, and material selection processes.
· Project management skills to execute and complete several projects simultaneously.
· Develops and maintains PCB project schedules.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express technical concepts clearly and concisely.
· Participate in cross-functional teams in effective problem solving and providing solutions.
· Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results, and make corrections.
· Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Windows and MS Office applications.
· Good interpersonal skills to work with others effectively including global contact.