Messina Group seeks a Process Improvement/Project Manager for an exciting direct, permanent hire opportunity in Philadelphia, PA
Acts as a steward of the operational improvement initiative. Identifies process improvement opportunities and leads. Builds people capabilities to ensure the continuous evolution of the principle of process performance management and techniques, using Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques. Oversees data and technical staff and leadership engaged in projects assigned to Project Management Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complies with all company policies and procedures, and all applicable accreditation standards, laws, and regulations, including those regarding patient confidentiality such as but not limited to, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, P. L. 104-191 ('HIPAA') and the rules and regulations implemented hereunder.
· Adheres to and promotes Hospital Safety Standards and the Safety Management Plan.
· Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission, and vision of the organization.
· Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures.
· Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
· Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self-education, attends ongoing educational programs).
· Bachelors Degree (Required)
· Masters Degree (Preferred)
· General Experience and demonstrated mastery of Change Acceleration Process (CAP) (Required)
· General Experience leading large cross-functional teams to successful outcomes. (Required)
· 7 Years experience in a related role (Required)
· 5 Years experience leading and executing process improvement projects using traditional methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, PDCA).