Seeking to hire a QC Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in Earth City, MO to identify adherence to quality specifications and improve analytical methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test samples to ensure appropriate quality standards for conformity of composition and product specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance to test instruments to ensure accurate operational and business needs.
- Accurately interpret analytical results, and verify instrument and sample integrity.
- Based on molecular structure and available analytical equipment, develop a plan to provide an analytical method.
- Identify opportunities to improve current analytical methods, increasing efficiency, analytical precision, and reproducibility.
- Support manufacturing with product verification and capabilities.
- Special assignments, projects, and process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors in Chemistry or Biology (or ten 10+ years’ experience using GC, HPLC, and ICP instrumentation) required.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in test instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in method development experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical chemistry skills, particularly in ICP, HPLC, and GC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent instrumentation skills, particularly ICP, HPLC, and GC.
- Familiarity with FTIP, Coulter, Autotitrator, and various wet testing procedures.
- Capable of working within a changing environment and prioritizing and achieving results with limited resources.
- Team player with a high level of motivation and proactive work ethic.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills among various audiences and stakeholders