Seeking a Recruiting Talent Advisor to support the rapid growth and development of our Talent Advisory Practice. Our fast-paced and dynamic team environment requires a candidate with excellent time management skills, talent for interacting effectively with people at all levels, and expertise in building relationships with candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various tools.
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pool of talent.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews.
- Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Oversee pre-employment steps including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to identify trends and referrals.
- Communicate effectively with others to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Ability to build rapport with candidates and business partners.
- Ability to manage recruiting resources, such as job boards, social media, and web crawlers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a business setting is highly preferred.
- A degree is preferred; entry-level candidates will be considered.