Seeking a Reliability Technician for our client in Petaluma, CA. The person in this position will be responsible for building electromechanical test setups, product installation, failure removal, and equipment/cable maintenance. They will work with Ongoing Reliability Testing (ORT) of microinverters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build test setups for demonstrating the long-term reliability of new products.
- Use Windows PCs (Excel, email, test automation, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and correct test setup and equipment issues.
- Remove failing units under test (UUT) to facilitate failure analysis (FA).
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace and lab.
- Provide regular updates to management.
- Experience with electronics and electromechanical setups (cable making, crimping, soldering, sheet metal work, etc.).
- Good attention to detail.
- Hard-working in a physically demanding environment.
- Team-oriented with a focus on solution/success.
- Excellent judgment, good oral and written communication skills, and a self-motivated, can-do approach to work.