Messina Group is assisting our in their search for a Sales Operations Specialist. This role can be performed Remotely or in San Diego, CA.
We believe that a successful sales team makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting relationships. As the Sales Operations Specialist for our client, you will be working to meet that goal. We’re looking for a self-starting professional with experience supporting a sales team to optimize the use of our sales technology while supporting and enhancing our current sales process.
We are looking for an individual that will take our Sales team to the next level and take ownership of the progressing efficiency and effectiveness of our sales process. This is an opportunity to take on more responsibility as you grow within the role and even develop a sales operations team around you as our organization continues to scale.
- Ensuring Sales organization objectives are assigned and achieved in a timely manner
- Working closely and proactively with Sales management to inspect Sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement, facilitating continuous process improvement
- Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the Sales organization, recommending revisions, and assisting in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implementing Sales and Marketing enabling technologies, working closely with Sales Management to optimize the effectiveness of our client’s technology investments
- Identifying and assisting in evaluating new technologies and platforms that add value to our client’s technology stack
- Coordinating and delivering training to company Sales, Sales management, and Marketing personnel
- Validations of Leads for our Sales teams by leveraging Sales & Marketing enablement tools and platforms
- Customer Research and Prospecting to support our sales teams outreach
- Running Sales Campaigns in our CRM
- Working with Sales Representatives to generate quotes more efficiently
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have an attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands
- Problem-solving—Must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully
- Interpersonal skills—Must maintain confidentiality, remain open to others' ideas, and exhibit a willingness to try new things
- Oral communication—Need to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills in face-to-face or virtual meetings
- Written communication—Must edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and be able to read and interpret written information
- Planning/organizing—Must prioritize and plan work activities and projects, using time efficiently
- Technical–Must be an experienced user of various Sales enablement platforms – Zoho, Salesforce, or other CRM experience preferred
- Integrity – Must exemplify a high standard of character in all interactions
- Confidence – Must present self in a humble yet capable manner and tackle tasks with confidence, particularly during times of increased pressure
Physical Demands, Equipment and Machinery
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, and storing supplies and materials throughout the day could be typical of this position. Performing work on a desktop or laptop computer requiring manual dexterity to operate keyboards, fax machines, calculators, photocopying equipment, cell phone and multi-line phone could be typical of this position.
The work environment described here is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is in an office. The environment is clean and typically free from dust and hazardous materials. This indoor environment is temperature controlled. Occasional travel may be required with equipment.
Note: The above statements are not intended to an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this classification. Nothing in the job description restricts our client from having the right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment as this is an “AT-Will employer.
It is the policy of our client not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V.”