Seeking to hire a Software Developer for a hybrid, one-year contract opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Marketing Activations, E-Business, and IT teams to develop and ensure functionality, quality, security, stability, and maintenance of external sites and web (data) services
- Consult closely with technical lead, technical analysts, and subject matter experts related to projects and tasks
- Design and development of web-based solutions including enterprise CMS and web service-based solutions
- Ensure the processes for software development and application lifecycle management are followed
- Enhance the existing website by analyzing business objectives, identifying areas of improvement, and preparing an action plan
- Design and optimize web applications for mobile experiences utilizing responsive and adaptive techniques
- Ensure code consistency and quality with development standards and guidelines
- Consult colleagues concerning monitoring, configuration, maintenance, and performance of systems
- Ensure developments are properly tracked and managed within source contr
- 5+ years of Web Development experience with at least 4 years of dedicated hands-on experience using e-commerce-based systems and supporting provider services
- At least 3+ years building Service Oriented architecture using standard web services (i.e., JSON/REST, SOAP, ext.)
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure and AWS.
- At least 2 years experience in Salesforce development
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but not limited to SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, IIS Management Console, and common browser developer tools
- Strong understanding of design patterns and principles such as the SOLID principles.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts (must).
- Ability to document code in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hour-based estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience utilizing various source control platforms such as TFS/VSO, Git, or SVN.
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguous situations
- Understanding of PII compliance and protection of personal data
- Ability to learn quickly, manage work independently, and is a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in IIS 7+ Management (Sites, Application Pools, etc.)
- Strong ability to design and interpret relational database designs
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Experience a Plus:
- Experience with Responsive design techniques and frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Angular 8/9, Angular JS, Node JS, Knockout JS, and React JS
- High level of interest in user experience and design
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification
- Insite/Optimizely Commerce 4.5 web platform / E-Commerce experience a plus
- Salesforce Certifications