Seeking to hire a Solutions Architect – Finance for a Direct Hire opportunity in Franklin Park, IL. The IT Solutions Architect – Finance, is a strong leader providing a global, enterprise-wide viewpoint supporting the mission and vision of the organization. As the IT partner to the Finance organization, you will engage with leaders in Finance to drive meaningful change through the identification and implementation of modern technology. The architect works closely with the business to define improvement initiatives, gather, and document business requirements, define courses of action, and track projects to completion. Thought leadership and strategy are core attributes for success in partnering with financial leaders.
- Manage and develop a technology strategy that focuses on improving client profitability, compliance, reducing risk, optimizing operational processes and enhancing technology by planning and executing complex business and technology initiatives and change management strategies
- Researches, analyzes, and understands changing technology; works with Enterprise Architect to understand how technology may be best applied
- Conducts in-depth discovery to define need, document courses of action, and conduct business case and process analyses to identify, communicate, and implement solutions that drive value for the company.
- Gathers and documents thorough & well-defined business requirements and converts those into functional designs that achieve maximum value
- As needed, can serve as a project manager for IT-based solutions. Leads the Initiation, Planning, Execution, Quality Control, and Closeout activities.
- May engage other functional areas of the business as necessary. (e.g. procure-to-pay, quote-to-order workstreams)
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA is a plus
- Expertise in Oracle R12 implementations – (required)
- 5+ years of Oracle Financials experience in IT; including full lifecycle implementations – (required)
- Business process engineering
- Demonstrated experience in developing technology strategies
- Track record of success working with global cross-functionally teams, especially with business and technology initiatives strategies
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, Project Management experience – (required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drives and support initiatives within the Oracle Financials suite of modules