Seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in Doylestown, PA.
- All phases of engineering, design development, and inspection of electrical power and control systems for movable bridges and other movable structures. The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of electrical power and control systems for heavy movable structures
- Development of control logic, philosophies, schematic diagrams, and/or control operating sequence for movable structures
- Perform field assessment/inspection of the electrical/control systems for movable structures and produce field assessment/inspection reports
- Produce construction documents: design drawings, specifications, engineer cost estimates, etc.
- Work closely with design and/or field inspection team disciplines to accomplish assigned project goals
- Ensure that project deliverables conform to project scope, criteria, specifications, and customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, or a related engineering field
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 5 to 15 years of experience working in a collaborative engineering environment
- Understanding and ability to design AC/DC electrical power and control circuits
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Codes
- Field electrical construction and/or start-up and commissioning experience is a plus