Seeking a Tactical Supply Planner for a direct hire opportunity in Malvern, PA. This supply chain planning role is at the very center of the supply chain by coordinating all tactical planning (0-3 months) with the execution of manufacturing/operations functions, as well as transitioning strategic plans (4-24 months) into the tactical planning window. The Tactical Supply Planner has a key role in the Integrated Business Management (IBM) process by working closely with manufacturing & operations to ensure the objectives of the Supply Review, Integrated Reconciliation Review, and Management Business Review are met.
Tactical Supply Planner – Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the tactical production/inventory plan from the demand plan, inventory targets, and business objectives.
- Lead routine weekly plant meetings – communicate the Master Production Plan (MPS) and other tactical plans, coordinate MPS execution, address supply constraints, and review progress on KPIs/metrics.
- Lead supply crisis response to the production, raw material, and transportation-related issues.
- Be a power user of current systems, such as SAP, Power BI, Kinaxis Rapid Response, and internal OEE database.
- Prepare routine daily/weekly/monthly reports/metrics in areas of production, inventory, demand, sales, shipments, raw materials, and related ad-hoc analyses – deep drill results for issues and actions.
- Maintain the supply planning system and ensure data integrity.
- Contribute as a team member to projects related to network optimization, budget preparation, IBM implementation, etc.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis.
- Follow established/evolving business processes, document processes, and troubleshoot and escalate issues when processes do not meet objectives.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Minimum B.S degree from an accredited institution; in business or technical field
- Master's Degree in business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred but not required
- APICS Certification is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in the chemical or related manufacturing industry working with large data sets is REQUIRED
- Essential – Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point, and related tools
- Preferred – Supply planning experience with multi-site networks
- Preferred – SAP/Kinaxis Rapid Response experience