Seeking an Electrical Engineer with experience in wire and cable harness manufacturing for a direct hire opportunity in Manchester, OH. Our client provides world-class electronics manufacturing and development services. They specialize in the design, fabrication, and assembly of printed circuit boards and wire harnesses for use in the energy/petroleum, consumer, and commercial/industrial sectors. The objective for the Electrical Engineer is to design cable layout and BOM.
Electrical Engineer Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Development of Production process instructions from customer provided drawings/Schematics for advanced Cable/harness assemblies.
- Assist the Production Manager as needed with continual improvements, root cause analysis, and corrective action implementations.
- Assist the Quote Team as needed to properly document the BOM and tools needed to produce advanced Cable/Harness assemblies per customer provided documentation.
- Meet and communicate as needed with the Customers to provide accurate instructions to meet the Customer Quality expectations.
- Motivate and encourage production employees to achieve maximum productivity.
- Responsible for quality, cost control, information control, and the safety and welfare of all employees.
- Follow through on solutions and corrections.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill.
- Perform other duties as assigned.