Seeking a Workday & HR Systems Administrator for our client, a global investment banking firm in Chicago, IL. This role will require onsite work at their Loop location Monday-Thursday and remote work on Fridays. The Administrator will be responsible for supporting the administration of several other HR & Talent processes, including support of our internal performance management and learning management systems. This key role will administer, maintain, and support the Workday platform while working collaboratively with various stakeholders across our Talent and Business Enablement, and Finance teams.
The primary duties of the Workday & HR Systems Administrator are as follows:
- Support and maintain the Workday platform as a technical expert applying best practices to streamline internal processes
- Lead Workday technology implementations and upgrades by effectively partnering with colleagues in Talent, Finance, Business Enablement, IT, and vendors throughout the lifecycle of a release or project
- Provide day-to-day HR systems support to the broader Talent team and the organization Workday, with a focus on reporting, security maintenance, business process configuration, audits, and integrations
- Knowledgeable about Workday Business Processes, as well as in determining and communicating best practices in entering and maintaining systems data.
- The primary point of contact to research, troubleshoot and resolve integration and production issues in a timely manner.
- Provides technical and functional expertise including solution review, alternative options for resolution, and recommendations.
- Suggest ways to streamline processes and create technical configurations including business process workflow, custom fields, custom validations, dashboards, integrations, and access rights.
- Configure and create a variety of reports and dashboards – both standard and custom as well as provide ongoing support
- Assist with the prioritization of enhancements within the Workday platform
- Maintain integration-related requirements and technical documentation.
- Monitor and maintain data integrity
- In addition to Workday, the Workday & HR Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting the administration of several other HR & Talent processes, including support of our internal performance management and learning management systems.
Our client provides an opportunity to work in a demanding, yet supportive, team-oriented environment. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of professional experience in a comparable role
- Background with Workday HCM Core, Security, Reporting
- Successful candidates are assertive and self-motivated, can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and are detail-oriented
- Successful candidates have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work well with differing personality types
- Be team-oriented and possess strong integrity, professionalism and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and data management and manipulation (e.g., write and use formulas, track statistics, manipulate data tables)